Send your Cat Dad a Christmas message and a cool Cat Dad sticker from the Cat.
Steps to Getting A Card To Your Cat Dad From The Cat:
1. Write the exact wording you want on the card in the personalization box prompt. We will write it exactly how you have it written.
2. Make sure the address is to the Cat Dad. The card will be addressed to the person listed as the addressee.
What the Cat Dad Gets:
- A handwritten card with your special message written just as you want it from the cat.
- A notecard with the Original Cat Dad design hand-stamped on the front!
- A super rad Original Cat Dad holographic sticker. (Approximately 3” x 2”)
Message example: (Create your own!)
Dad, We left additional presents in the litter box! Merry Christmas. Love, Chunk and Boots
Shipping: Snail mail - expect 5-10 days for delivery after being notified it was sent.
This will be sent by USPS mail with a stamp. This is the slowest form of delivery. Please allow 5-10 days (or slightly longer, depending on where you live).
If you order this with another package, it will be placed with that package. If you don’t tell us what you want to be written, we will write a generic love message. (Example of generic message: Merry Christmas, Dad! Love, The Cat)
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask!
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the product details you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example) if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on several legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have the right to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons), I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Julia Heatherwick, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may mail me at:
Julia Heatherwick, PO Box 3739, Eureka, CA 95502, USA