FINAL SALE: Was $24.00 and now on sale for $8.00!
Your dog can now show the world how much they love cats! We printed a limited edition Cat Mom and Cat Dad dog t-shirt. This tee is ribbed to make it super easy to put on. The ribbing does make the design stretch a little as seen in the last photo. This is not a defect in the printing. It is the way to give you a fun design and have a tee that flexes to your dog's body type.
Designed for small to medium-sized dogs, these doggie tees are perfect for any time you want to take your dog outside.
- 5.0 oz.. 100% combed ringspun cotton 1x1 baby rib
- Double-needle ribbed binding on neck, armholes, and bottom
- Machine washable/ tumble dry low
XS (0-4 lbs)
S (5-10 lbs)
M (11-23 lbs)
L (24-45 lbs)
XL (46-70 lbs)
2X (71-85 lbs)
Note: For breeds with larger chests, purchase one size up from weight range
Dog pictured is wearing a 2XL tee.
Cat pictured is wearing a Medium tee.
Note: Available in Cat Mom or Cat Dad design.
Get yourself a matching tee with your dog or cat!
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the product details you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example) if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on several legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have the right to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons), I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Julia Heatherwick, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may mail me at:
Julia Heatherwick, PO Box 3739, Eureka, CA 95502, USA