***IMPORTANT NOTE: Junior/Slim fitting t-shirt. Please Check Sizing Chart Before Placing Your Order: Sizing varies based on t-shirt style. Each listing has a second photo with measurements and they are listed below. We offer a variety of styles to fit a variety shapes and sizes. Please ask us any questions that will help you make the perfect choice for you. ***
The t-shirts are designed and screen printed by hand. Responsibly Sourced T-shirt: Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production: Means our t-shirts manufacturer promotes ethical, humane conditions and practices in all manufacturing facilities. Quality with a conscience is our mission.
>> Please read the description and sizing details before ordering. <<
(See the last photo for sizing specifics.)
This t-shirt is a form-fitting, slim fit and very light fabric weight. It is designed to hug your body and is soooo soft. I recommend sizing up. Please see last photo for sizing and read the below sizing tip. Please see our relaxed tees for a looser fit.
Take a favorite t-shirt and measure it flat from armhole to armhole (seam to seam) across the chest for the chest measurement. For the length, flip the t-shirt over and measure from the seam at the top of the shoulder near the collar to the bottom hem. Then compare it to the sizing chart in the last photo.
• Rounded neck
• Slim, body hugging retail style fit
• Ultra-soft and has that super comfortable lived in feeling
• 3.8 oz., 50% polyester, 25% combed and ringspun cotton, 25% rayon
• Heather fabric (flecks of white appear throughout the fabric)
• Please see last photo for sizing specifics
S 26 in.
M 26.5 in.
L 27.13 in.
XL 27.75 in.
2XL 28.38 in.
S 15.75 in.
M 16.5 in.
L 17.5 in.
XL 18.5 in.
2XL 19.5 in.
Size Equivalents based on popular brand sizing charts. Size equivalents are provided as a guide and offered as my best guess estimate. Always check against the size measurements provided above and in third photos.
Small - Size 0/2 US
Medium - Size 2/4 US
Large - Size 6/8 US
XL - Size 8/10 US
2XL - Size 10/12/14 US
• Bella + Canvas
• Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production: Promotes ethical, humane conditions and practices in all manufacturing facilities.
• Sweatshop free
• Hand printed by me or my friends at Grow Your Own Media in Los Angeles
• Printed with a soft hand so the design feels soft to touch
• Wash in cold water
• Do not use fabric softener
• Turn t-shirt inside out before washing
• If possible, air dry
• If you need it fast, dry on a very low dryer setting
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the product details you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example) if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on several legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have the right to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons), I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Julia Heatherwick, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternatively, you may mail me at:
Julia Heatherwick, PO Box 3739, Eureka, CA 95502, USA