I Triple Dog Dare You Tee for children in Heather Gray.
S = 15.25"
M = 16.25"
L = 17.25"
Full Body Length
S = 20.88"
M = 22.13"
L = 23.38"
Material: Poly Cotton
Color: Heather Gray
Size Group: Youth unisex
Get Matching Tee For Dad (Unisex): https://www.etsy.com/listing/281388192/cat-t-shirt-i-triple-dog-dare-you-unisex?ref=shop_home_active_12
Get Matching Tee For Mom: https://www.etsy.com/listing/453637758/cat-t-shirt-i-triple-dog-dare-you-womens?ref=shop_home_active_1
Photograph by Melissa Wiggins of Honeybee Photography. All Shred My Couch Designs and photography hold a copyright and may not be reproduced without permission.
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the product details you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example) if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on several legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have the right to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons), I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Julia Heatherwick, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternatively, you may mail me at:
Julia Heatherwick, PO Box 3739, Eureka, CA 95502, USA
Jul 13, 2019
The shirt is perfect. The customer service is excellent. I will continue buying from Shred My Couch as long as they keep making hilariously snarky shirts.
Sep 7, 2016
So cute I want one for myself!