FINAL SALE: Discounted because we have limited sizes available. (Available in sizes XL and 2XL only)
***IMPORTANT NOTE: Please Check Sizing Chart Before Placing Your Order: Sizing varies based on t-shirt style. Each listing has a second photo with measurements and they are listed below. We offer a variety of styles to fit a variety shapes and sizes from a size 0 - 22 US. Please ask us any questions that will help you make the perfect choice for you. ***
All Shred My Couch t-shirts are designed and screen printed by hand. Responsibly Sourced T-shirt: Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production: Means our t-shirts manufacturer promotes ethical, humane conditions and practices in all manufacturing facilities. Quality with a conscience is our mission.
Our first two photos are by Jillian Knox of @JJoules and the third photo by Melissa Wiggins of Honeybee Photography.
Our Cat Mom tee was featured in Buzzfeed! See us here: https://www.buzzfeed.com/clairedelouraille/black-meow-meows?utm_term=.to2Lkvg9x#.ak7OJZYAP
All Shred My Couch Designs hold a copyright and may not be reproduced without permission.
>> Please read the description and sizing details before ordering. <<
This t-shirt fits true to size and is a relaxed women's fit t-shirt with a flattering drape.
Sizing (see last photo - measured flat):
Small: Chest Width = 16.25" and Length = 26.13"
Medium: Chest Width = 18.25" and Length = 26.75"
Large: Chest Width = 20" and Length = 27.38"
XL: Chest Width = 22.25" and Length = 28"
2XL: Chest Width 24.50" and Length 28.63"
Size Equivalents: (Provided as a guide only. Always check size measurements provided above for best fit.)
Small - Size 4/6 US
Medium - Size 8/10 US
Large - Size 12/14 US
XL - Size 16/18 US
2XL - Size 20/22 US
Take a favorite t-shirt and measure it flat from armhole to armhole (seam to seam) across the chest for the chest measurement. For the length, flip the t-shirt over and measure from the seam at the top of the shoulder near the collar to the bottom hem. Then compare it to the sizing chart in the last photo.
• Crew neck
• Relaxed fit
• Ultra-soft and has that super comfortable lived in feeling
• 50% poly/25% combed ringspun cotton/25% rayon, 40 singles, 3.4 oz.
• Heather fabric (flecks of white appear throughout the fabric)
• Lightweight fabric making it the softest tee you own
• Bella + Canvas
• Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production: Promotes ethical, humane conditions and practices in all manufacturing facilities.
• Sweatshop free
• Hand printed by me or my friends at Grow Your Own Media in Los Angeles
• Printed with a soft hand so the design feels soft to touch
• Wash in cold water
• Do not use fabric softener
• Turn t-shirt inside out before washing
• If possible, air dry
• If you need it fast, dry on a very low dryer setting
We accept PayPal and credit cards.
E-checks through PayPal are also accepted, but you will need a PayPal account. Orders will be shipped once e-check is cleared. Processing E-checks usually takes 4 business days.
◊ Turnaround Time
All orders are processed within 1 - 3 days after your order is placed. We do not ship on weekends. If you need a rush request please send us a note and we will let you know our earliest ship date. We offer USPS First Class, USPS Priority Mail, USPS Express, and USPS Overnight.
◊ Shipping Time
We ship USPS and the delivery usually takes 3 - 5 days for First Class Mail within the United States. We ship out of Eureka, CA. Delivery outside the U.S. generally takes two weeks, and Canadian mail usually takes one month. We offer shipping upgrades of Priority Mail or Priority Express. Options available with cost in item link.
◊ Shipping Time for Custom and Special-Tee orders
Custom and Special-Tee orders have unique shipping times because they are made-to-order.
◊ Holiday Shipping
I ship through the United States Postal Service. If you are ordering a gift for the holidays, please remember it takes me 1 - 2 business days to ship out orders. We are working overtime to get the orders processed in 1 - 2 days to meet holiday deadlines. Based on the USPS calendar to receive items by December 24, please ship by the following dates for First Class Shipping:
ATTENTION: This is for 2021 - There have been many articles stating to expect delays this year for shipping. Please order very early this year.
Last day to order to receive by Christmas - USA:
USPS First-Class Package Service: December 10 (I offer this for free)
USPS Priority Mail: December 12 (Please upgrade to Priority Mail on this date and after)
USPS Priority Mail Express: December 17 (Please upgrade to Priority Mail on this date and after)
International orders - Please order by November 22. ***
We can't guarantee delivery time for international orders. Please contact us if you want to upgrade your shipping, however, it is costly.
◊ Shipping Costs
I ship from California, USA. I realize international shipping costs are not ideal, but rates are calculated automatically based on the weight of the item.
If you are ordering outside of the USA, you may be subject to customs fees. Unfortunately, I can't estimate the delivery time on International orders. I have found it takes about 2 to 3 weeks to receive international orders.
Every country has different customs fees. For example, I looked into the UK and It looks like anything coming in from outside of the EU above that threshold £15 is charged a customs fee in addition to a handling fee of £8. Unfortunately, that is a country-specific charge and not something we can handle or advise you on. Our shipping labels are generated automatically through Etsy stating the item and the cost and customs use the information to determine the fees on the receiving end. Please check your customs fees and handling hold times through your postal system prior to ordering.
All orders include a tracking number or a customs number.
All products are nicely wrapped and properly protected. If you would like me to include a special note for your gift, please email me through Etsy and I will make sure it is special for that special someone.
Unfortunately, Shred My Couch is not able to take responsibility for lost or stolen items. If you would like to purchase insurance for your item, please select a shipping method that offers insurance.
◊ Exceptions to Shipping Policy:
All customized products have unique shipping policies based on the product. Please see individual listings for details.
◊ Turnaround Time for Custom and Special-Tee orders
Custom and Special-Tee orders have unique turnaround times because they are made-to-order.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Shred My Couch is a happy place, so I want you to be happy too. If you are not satisfied with your purchase please contact me immediately. We will do our best to make it right. If you are not happy with your purchase you must notify us through Etsy and return the item within 30 days from your purchase date. The item must be sent back in the original condition. Unfortunately, I can't exchange or refund items that have been worn, damaged, washed, or covered in pet hair (I know this one is hard, but we can't resell tees that are not in perfect condition.) or have an odor. (example: cigarette smoke, febreeze, perfume, etc.) Please notify us immediately if there is a problem with your order and we can discuss how to make it right.
◊ Exceptions to Refund Policy:
All customized and Special-Tee products have unique policies based on the product. Please see individual customized listing for details.
Colors of Shred My Couch products may vary slightly due to the handmade nature of each product or the settings on your computer. Each item is hand-printed, so slight differences in the product may exist. The beauty of screen printing is the richness of color, feel and variation. The process is more involved and time-consuming than the more common digitally printed shirts, we only want to produce the best and most artful products printed on sweatshop-free and responsibly sourced products.
Special-Tee custom t-shirts: We now offer custom options for our customers to offer more variety and customized options to our original designs. Our Special-Tee line is digitally printed with non-toxic ink and shipped directly from our vendor. We identify each Special-Tee custom shirts in the descriptions and shop section.
If you have any questions about the products, please email us and we will be happy to answer your questions or provide additional pictures so you feel confident in your purchase.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom t-shirt order, for example) if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business Transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We are located in the United States and store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Julia Heatherwick, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at ShredMyCouch@gmail.com.
Alternately, you may mail me at:
Heatherwick Design, LLC
PO Box 3790
Eureka, CA 95502
Apr 15, 2022
Cute shirt! Fits perfectly and arrived fast. Thank you!
Feb 25, 2022
Shirt is awesome quality and Julia was wonderful about it when the wrong size was accidentally sent. Will definitely be back!
Sep 3, 2020
Aug 14, 2020
This shirt is magic! The XL for me better than any shirt I've ever had! Not too long, and is so perfect!!
May 6, 2020
All the cuteness advertised- very cute