The Original Ukulele Cat - Your Dog Has Fleas tee! We designed it for our first store, Kooky Uke and now offer it through Shred My Couch too!
All Shred My Couch t-shirts are designed and screen printed by hand. Responsibly Sourced T-shirt: Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production: Means our t-shirts manufacturer promotes ethical, humane conditions and practices in all manufacturing facilities. Quality with a conscience is our mission.
Photograph by Melissa Wiggins of Honeybee Photography. All Shred My Couch Designs and photography hold a copyright and may not be reproduced without permission.
>> Please read the description and sizing details before ordering. <<
(See the last photo for sizing specifics.)
Take a favorite t-shirt and measure it flat from armhole to armhole (seam to seam) across the chest for the chest measurement. For the length, flip the t-shirt over and measure from the seam at the top of the shoulder near the collar to the bottom hem. Then compare it to the sizing chart in the last photo.
• Fit is a modern/slimmer style fit
• Ultra-soft and has that super comfortable lived in feeling
• Poly-cotton (50% cotton and 50% polyester)
• Rib neckband
• Heather fabric (flecks of white appear throughout the fabric)
• Please see last photo for sizing specifics
• Bella + Canvas Unisex Tee
• WRAP Certified: Means our t-shirts manufacturer promotes ethical, humane conditions and practices in all manufacturing facilities.
• Hand printed by me or my friends at Grow Your Own Media in Los Angeles
• Printed with a soft hand so the design has a softer touch.
• Wash in cold water
• Turn t-shirt inside out before washing
• If possible, air dry
• If you need it fast, dry on a very low dryer setting
All Designs hold a copyright and can not be reproduced without permission.
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the product details you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example) if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on several legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have the right to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons), I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Julia Heatherwick, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternatively, you may mail me at:
Julia Heatherwick, PO Box 3739, Eureka, CA 95502, USA
Dec 19, 2022
The sticker and shirt are soooo cute! And thanks for sending along the refrigerator magnetic too! Happy holidays!
Nov 30, 2022
This is my 3rd purchase from this seller. Lovely customer service and fast shipping.
Aug 7, 2021
Super cute t-shirt! Very soft, but not one of those paper thin tees. LOVE this design. :)